To sell Asset life products through the assigned bank branches by building long term relationship with the bank & providing complete after sales services to clients
- Accept leads generated from in-branch lead generators as well as warm leads provided by the bank from the database as well as generate own leads. Make appointments, explore the customer’s financial needs in life-related investment and insurance needs areas, select appropriate product to meet these needs from the company’s product range, gain customer agreement to purchase, accurately complete sales documentation
- Cascade the incentive programs & ensure complete success in implementation of the same
Sales completion process:
- Responsible for sales completion by facilitating completion of medical reports & ensuring prompt issue of policy document
- Explore opportunities to develop new markets/ segments in line with company sales strategy from time to time.
Cross Sell/ Up-Sell:
- Build a good customer base in order to explore opportunities to cross-sell & up-sell, Obtain referral to further prospects where appropriate.
- Build long term relationship with the bank staff & clients by responding appropriately to all bank/client queries either directly received or forwarded by the service company.
- Know all the branch managers, relationship managers & employees of all assigned branches on a personal level.
Customer Relationship Management:
- Arrange meetings of banks branch managers & staff with existing clients at least once a year, acknowledging birthdays & anniversaries to review their financial circumstances & life insurance needs as well as to obtain referrals to further prospects.
After Sales Service:
- Accept & follow up on suggestions, request & complaints received from clients, ensure claim requests are serviced
- Proactively ensure performance review by submitting various sales reports as per agreed frequencies in order to ensure performance targets are achieved & exceeded, ensure meetings with manager to agree on targets & to review performance. Use these forums to discuss issues of business development.
Training & Development:
- Participate in relevant training arranged by the company, take initiative to keep abreast of developments in products & services, company policies, procedures, sales process & organization. Keep up to date with market developments by reading newspapers, journals & through personal contacts.
- Deliver the snap modules at bank branch level as formulated by the training team
Supporting colleagues & bank sales teams:
- Support other Relationship Managers and the bank sales team where requested by the sales manager by coaching them in company knowledge, products, services & selling skills, accompanying them on client visits & modeling relevant behavior.