A Complete Financial Plan
With Wealthsurance® you can set up and achieve medium-term as well as long-term financial goals. You can also change your Plan as your goals change.
Whether you want to plan for your child’s education coming up in five years or the retirement coming after twenty five years, Wealthsurance® can meet your needs. Or, as most people do, you can simply build your financial wealth over time and draw upon it as needed.
Whichever method you choose, which is a matter of personal preference, Wealthsurance® helps you to meet your goals.
Establish a savings plan
1. Start with the end in mind - You can first establish how much money you would need at what time to meet your financial goals.
2. Assess your Risk Profile - You should determine how much risk you are prepared to take by making an assessment of your risk profile. Risk and return are directly co-related. You cannot expect to get higher return without also taking higher risk.
3. Choose your investment options - After assessment of your Risk Profile, you can choose the investment options you would like to invest in.
4. Find out how much you should save - Based on the investment options, using the expected return, you can calculate how much you need to save in order to build the target amount on the specified date.
5. Monitor and Change your Plan - After you have taken your Wealthsurance® Plan, you can periodically monitor how your investment options are faring and whether you are on track to achieve your financial goals. You can adjust your Plan if necessary.